Monday, February 25, 2008

Somebody did this visual survey on their myspace, and I thought it looked like fun, but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do it on myspace, so I did it here instead. :-)

If you would like to do it:
1. Go to www.photobucket.com (don't sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Use only the first page
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer



1. What is your name?
Anna


2. What is your relationship status?
Happily Married

3. What is your favorite color?
yellow :]

4. Who is your favorite celebrity?
julia roberts

5.What is your favorite movie?
Youve Got Mail

6. What is your dream vacation?
Ireland

7. What is your favorite desert?
Cheese Cake

8. I was born in:
Portland

9. My eye color is:
hazel eyes

10. My favortie book (other than the Bible, of course):
Les Mis

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Jennifer M. said...

That's a cool survey - I added it to my blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home