Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Old Picture of Us

This picture was taken of us last Feburary at our friend's wedding. I was just starting to show, although you can't see that in this picture. I used the Picasa2 photo center to play with it a bit. It's a lot of fun, and I think that I'll get creative with a few more pics. By the way, Matt and I went and saw The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe tonight. It was fabulous. My mom and Nate watched Ben. Good times! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, your blog exploded overnight! You've been a blogging maniac! :-)
You ARE having lots of fun with Picasa!

Glad you guys had a fun date! So, what did Matt think of the movie?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

By the way, I think that's one of my favorite pictures EVER of you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home