Friday, July 11, 2008

Sacramento

Ben, Aaron and I had a wonderful time in Sacramento last week visiting my sister, Sarah, her husband, Andrew, and our brother, Nate. They have recently moved into a new home, and we were able to enjoy their wonderful pool. Almost every day the first thing out of Aaron's mouth when he woke up from nap was "pash" (splash), meaning that he wanted to go in the pool. Sarah bought some safety swimming gear for the boys. Here are a few pictures. Don't they look cute? :-)




4 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness! Ben looks like such a little boy! Start talking me up. ;) I'll get to see you guys in two weeks!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Bekah said...

OH they are so so so so cute!!!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Aww...I miss you guys! Glad you had a good time! :-)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Sounds like you had a great visit with your brother and sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home