Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pumpkin Patch





We went to the pumpkin patch at Bauman Farms in Woodland, OR with the Lewis' last weekend. There was a lot for the boys to do there, and I think that they had a really good time. Ben spent the first 1/2 hour sleeping on Matt's shoulder, but when he woke up he definitely wanted to try everything. I have more pictures too, but I'm not sure how many I can put in one blog entry. Maybe I'll do another one. :-) We are so blessed to have Kevin and Becky and Josh as our good friends. We hope that our kids can grow up to be good friends too.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Fun! Looks like he had such a good time! That one of him looking at the goat is so cute -- such bright eyes! And the one of him standing in the pumpkins -- when I look at him in that pic, I really see the Scofield side of him. It just makes me think of our side of the family when I see that pic, for some reason!

I'm glad you guys have such good friends, too!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

These are so sweet! I miss little Ben.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home