Saturday, August 20, 2005

A Russian Wedding


Here I am with Ben at Evelina & Serge's wedding. I love the Russian culture, and I have been to many Russian weddings. I love the traditions that Russian's have, with the big dinner reception following, and the many courses of Russian food. Plove (sp) is my favorite, though not everyone makes plove quite the same way. I really like the way Sarah's friend, Galina, makes it. Anyway, back to the wedding. This time (obviously) it was a little different for me, because I had to go feed Benjamin, and take him out when the music was too loud, and things of that nature. But it was still wonderful to be with all of my Russian family and friends. (Okay, so technically they're not related to me at all, and most of them probably don't think about me, except when I make it down there maybe once a year. But, hey -- I have good memories and good feelings when I'm with them.) I look forward to going to Jessica's wedding -- much further down the road.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

What a beautiful picture of you, Anna! Looks like Ben had a good time at his first wedding. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home